Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I swear, I am knitting at least I little bit!

I'm so frustrated with knitting right now. I knit and knit and knit, but it seems like nothing ever gets done (yes, with the exception of the key chains). I'm already thinking about the holiday season. I usually don't knit much for gifts, they just aren't appreciated as well as a hand crafted item should be. However, this year, I think there are a few people that I will definitely knit for since they appreciate what I do. I just can't bog myself down too much in the beginning or it will never get done. I also wanted to make stockings this year, so that's on the plate as well. I just haven't decided what yarn I want to use.

I think I need to buy the Yarn Harlot's new Calendar. And knitpicks has books on sale. Perhaps I need some new things to perk up the imagination.

No comments: