Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Bare Beanie


The Bare Beanie
Originally uploaded by Emmjae
I love hats. I wear hats and scarves often and generally even when the weather isn't quite appropriate for such things. Personally, I say as long as I remain comfortable while wearing, that is all that matters.

Earlier, I was tired of knitting without much gratification. I've failed miserably at a few attempts of things and while I think it was just lack of patience, it still seemed to damage my little knitting ego. Hence the easy hat. The sock keychains are all finished, but I needed something functional that I could make on my own. It's just a stockinette hat with 2x2 ribbing, but it's all mine down to the hand dyed yarn.

And please excuse the scary eyebrows, I haven't been taking care of them lately, which means another trip to Adele is in order.

No comments: