Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rav Day at the LYS

My father in law is taking the kids next Saturday around noon for a sleepover, so I'll be going to my favorite LYS, Sheep's Clothing for a little meet of Indiana Ravelers. I should have a lil bit o yarn money to do some purchasing of something that I haven't tried yet. While I like going to the yarn shop to pick out yarn for projects, it's always nice if I have a little extra to pick out some yarn that I just haven't had the chance to knit with yet. That's also why I keep a wishlist at The Loopy Ewe, but that has to be when I'm ready to make a larger purchase to make the shipping feel ok (as well as the wait time).

E and I should also be going to the drive in on saturday, which means some lovely mindless knitting time waiting for the feature to start as well as between movies if I decide to use the lights.

I don't get kidless nights very often, so this is going to be one fun weekend for me!

No comments: