Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A scarf, a sweater, and final mittens

Even though I clearly declared the mittens finished and moved the Ravelry project to "finished", I still had to take a picture with the mittens together as proof that I can finish a pair of anything. I know I have accomplished the feat before but it's so rare and often so difficult that I need constant proof that it isn't as hard as I think it is. Here's my proof.

Cable Mittens

Here is a close up of the cable, I don't think I had taken one of these yet.

Cable Mittens

I have also made progress on my Hey, Teach! I was a bit afraid with the armhole decreases while still trying to do the lace chart, but so far my way is looking good as well as not messing me up any. I can't wait to bind the back off.

Hey Teach armholes

And a more broad view:
Hey Teach armholes

And I decided to cast on for another clapotis. I don't really have enough of anything to make a full sized one, but I do have 2 hanks of lorna's laces in edgewater that didn't work out for what I wanted them for. I figure I'll use the rule of fifths and just make it as big as I can.

second clapotis

No comments: