Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ok, so I'm a bad blogger

I've been trying to get a lot of knitting done, a lot of house cleaning done, and of course have soccer season and other things keeping me busy. It's hard to have a minute where I'd rather blog than take the opportunity to keep on knitting.

I went through my yarn and have given some to Jess and some to my mom, and then I of course have bought more on Ravelry and at my LYS. At least it's yarn that will have a use for me instead of sitting around looking sad because I'm not doing anything with it.

I'm currently knitting a pair of Jaywalkers and am about to start two other projects. The unfortunate thing about summer is that I don't generally have much use for things I knit, but at least they'll be done by the time my tootsies are cold.

I also bought a Jenkins Turkish Drop Spindle today. Total beauty, let's hope I make good use of it!

No comments: